Superfood Pretzel Truffles
Rated 0 stars by 1 users
- Place the pretzels and almond flour in a food processor and pulse a couple of times until the pretzels are slightly broken. Set aside a handful to attach to the top of truffles.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and continue to pulse until the mixture can hold together. Don’t over-process as you still want to have chunky bits of pretzel throughout the mixture.
- Roll a heaped tablespoon of mixture between your hands to form into truffles until all the mixture is used up.
- Place onto a lined tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up. Once the truffles have firmed up, remove them from the freezer and melt the chocolate ready for dipping.
- Using a fork, dip and coat each truffle in the melted chocolate. Attach pretzel pieces to the top of the truffle while chocolate is wet. Place the dipped truffles back onto the lined tray and pop in the fridge to set and store.
- Truffles can be stored in the fridge for a week or a freezer for a month.
Original recipe - https://www.fortythieves.co.nz/recipe/superfood-pretzel-truffles/