Raspberry Crumble Slice
Rated 4.0 stars by 1 users
Gluten Free Raspberry Crumble Slice
16 small slices
Halo & Swoon
Turn Halo & Swoon's Ginger Cookie mix into this juicy raspberry slice, perfect for lunchboxes, morning or afternoon tea - or dessert!
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake and line a 20cm x 20cm baking pan.
- Pour Ginger Cookie mix into a bowl, add milk and coconut oil, and stir until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of the Cookie mix into the lined pan into an even layer.
- Bake in centre of oven for 10 minutes.
- While the base is cooking prepare the raspberry mix by combining the raspberries, arrowroot/cornflour and zest.
- Pour the raspberries evenly over the base and then crumble over the remaining Cookie mix.
- Return slice to the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow the slice to cool completely before slicing.
- Store your raspberry crumble slice in an airtight container at room temperature (or the fridge in warm weather) for up to 5 days.
Original recipe - https://haloandswoon.com/blogs/all/raspberry-crumble-slice