Cacao Almond Fudge Slice
Rated 0 stars by 1 users
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil until it is liquified and remove from heat.
- Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Press mixture into the lined loaf tin and place in the fridge.
- Repeat steps with the coconut oil and add the other ingredients as before.
- Remove almond layer from the fridge and pour cacao mixture on top.
- Return the tray into the fridge and allow to set for about an hour before slicing.
- Can be stored in the fridge for a week or freezer for longer.
Original recipe - https://www.fortythieves.co.nz/recipe/cacao-almond-fudge-slice/